Luluncat’s items are hand crafted from a wide variety of new and recycled materials, and as a result, no two pieces will look exactly the same. Slight variations are to be expected from items crafted and finished by hand, and give our pieces their own unique characteristics.
We photograph our pieces in an effort to accurately showcase our products however due to variations in natural light and individual colour displays, products may not appear exactly the same in person.
All sales are subject to luluncat’s terms and conditions. Full details of our terms and conditions for purchases, shipping and freight, and our exciting competitions and giveaways can be found by clicking on the links.
Placing an Order
All orders made via this website will be confirmed by email and an order number will be generated. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please check your spam folder; if you do still do not have a confirmation email, please contact us via Email and we will let you know if we have received your order.
If you have any queries regarding your order, please include your order number with all communications to enable us to reply promptly.
We endeavour to send your order as quickly as possible, however as our products are handmade, please allow up to ten working days from the date we receive payment for your order to be dispatched. Should you require your order sooner, please make contact with us via Email and we will see if we can accommodate you.
While we endeavour to hold all items in stock, on occasion due to high demand or supplier availability, we may temporarily become out of stock. In these instances you will be contacted and advised of our time frames.
We will not begin crafting your order until full payment has been received in our bank account; please be aware that it can take up to three working days for a payment transfer to be completed by your bank. Our bank account details are included in your order email, and we ask that you include your order number as a reference to enable us to quickly identify your payment.
As our items are individual pieces made to order, we ask that you choose carefully as we do not offer refunds should you change your mind. In rare instances, we may offer a partial refund or credit note but this is at our discretion and may be subject to a restocking fee.
luluncat creates a wide range of unique products, each one has been designed, assembled or personalised by hand with great care and attention to detail. In being handcrafted, they do not exhibit the same uniform finish you would expect from machine manufactured items. In the unlikely event they exhibit a major flaw, which is not simply consistent with hand crafting, please notify us by Email within 24 hours of receipt including a photograph. We will discuss with you a suitable solution, including replacement or refund upon the return of the original packaging and receipt. Please note that this guarantee does not apply to ‘Seconds’.
luluncat occasionally offers for sale goods classified as ‘seconds’. These items are clearly marked on our website, and an explanation of their flaw(s) will be included in the description of the product. Where an item is purchased as a ‘Second’, it is sold ‘as is’ and it is excluded from luluncat’s guarantee. Sales of ‘Seconds’ are final and no refunds will be considered.
luluncat occasionally offers ‘Clearance’ products for sale, and sales are final; while refunds and exchanges will not be considered, these items are included in luluncat’s guarantee.
luluncat reserves the right to photograph your item(s) and use the images in our marketing, social media posts and other unspecified promotional activity, unless requested otherwise by yourself at the time of purchase. We will make every effort to ensure that you have received your item before any further pictures are posted online. As these items are often gifts, please advise if you would prefer photos posted after a specified date.
luluncat endeavours to photograph all products accurately, but does not guarantee an image is an precise reflection of the item due to the variations of computer displays which are outside our control.
Shipping / Freight
Local (New Zealand) Shipping
Due to the nature and value of items, luluncat freights ALL orders within New Zealand via tracked, signature required courier. Your item must be signed for so please be conscious of this when selecting the address for delivery. Should you request the item to be left without a signature, or make alternative arrangements with your courier company for delivery, luluncat cannot take responsibility should it go missing in transit.
While luluncat does ship to some locations internationally, items may be subject to Customs and Import Duties when the package reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the receiver/recipient of the package and vary from country to country. It is your responsibility to check with your customs office whether these items are permitted.
Acceptance of Goods
The purchaser is responsible for checking goods on delivery. If the package arrives torn or damaged, you must indicate this on the delivery receipt before signing. If for any reason, the goods have are found to be damaged or faulty when opening the package, you are required to inform luluncat via Email within 24 hours of receipt. We ask that you include a photograph of the damage so we can assess the best possible solution as quickly as possible.
Competitions and Giveaways – Specific Terms and Conditions
By entering the promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions;
- Entry is free, no purchase is necessary.
- luluncat has the right to amend or cancel the competition/giveaway and/or the terms and conditions at any time.
- Only one entry per person unless otherwise stated on the giveaway or competition.
- With the exception of vouchers, prizes include NZ delivery.
- While entries may be received from overseas entrants, luluncat reserves the right to only ship to a New Zealand address.
- Winners of timeline giveaways on Facebook will be notified on the Facebook Giveaway post itself. If an app has been used, then the winner will be notified by the email they used to enter with.
- Prizes may not be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- No prize draws, promotions or competitions are in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest.
- Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours or the prize is forfeited.
- Gift vouchers which can be redeemed on this website are valid for 3 months from date of issue and will be sent electronically. Vouchers are not transferable, or able to be used with any other offer, discount or promotion.
- Personal information will remain the property of luluncat and any other business associated with the competition.
- All Gift vouchers are in New Zealand dollars.
Coupons and Discount Codes
The following terms and conditions are applicable to all coupons and discount codes;
- Promotional coupons and/or codes which offer a percent off cannot be used in combination with free shipping promotional coupons and/or codes
- Codes cannot be retrospectively applied to previously placed orders
- Promotional coupons and/or codes cannot be combined with any other percent off promotional coupons and/or codes.
- Promotional coupons and/or codes are not transferable or redeemable for cash or credit.
- Certain products may be excluded from promotional coupons and/or codes; where this occurs, this will be stated under the specific details of the promotional coupons and/or codes.
- To apply a promotional coupons and/or codes , you must enter it before completing the order.
- Where a minimum spend level applies, should any element of your order be cancelled or amended taking your order total below the minimum spend, the credit value relating to the discount offered will be removed.
- Luluncat reserves the right to limit the number of coupons available and/or the maximum monetary value of discounts available
Waitangi Day 2016
- Discount period is 5th February 2016 until 8th February 2016
- Minimum spend level is $40.00 excluding postage
- One code per customer, one per household; multiple orders identified as abusing the discount code will be cancelled
- The code is Aotearoa